The final session of a three-part webinar series on how startups and those seeking to advise startups should approach selection, connection and the on-going relationship. The session will feature top tech startup CEOs and advisors in a panel format to discuss both sides of the coin.
- David Flaschen - Non-Executive Director, Board of Directors, PayChex and Informa
- Brittany Greenfield - CEO, Wabbi
- Adrian Mendoza - Founder and General Partner, Mendoza Ventures
- Matt Provo - CEO, StormForge
- Mark Sievewright - CEO, Sievewright & Associates and former President of FiServe
After seeking out everything from consultants to coaches, former CEO and founder Doug Levin has invested, advised, mentored (and served on several boards) with highly-developed companies and early stage startups alike. He intimately understands executing on the vision of a startup, identifying key hires, and promoting leadership. Doug has helped companies in Boston, Silicon Valley, and world-wide experience “disruptive potential” through growth. His technology interests and specialties include AI/ML, cybersecurity, edge computing and Internet-of-Things (IoT), and certain open source projects (such as, Kubernetes). Doug currently serves as an Executive-in-Residence (XIR) at the Laboratory for Innovation Sciences at Harvard (LISH).